An overdraft facility offers you the convenience of managing day to day expenses with ease whilst Trade Loans help you to bridge the working capital gap created by the difference between payables and receivables. A Short Term Money Market loan offers you the convenience of funding without the administrative burden.
Giving you the confidence to prosper in the short term
To support your short term financing needs, we offer you a range of working capital facilities. Choose the financing solution that will suit your business needs and trade with confidence.
An Overdraft facility offers you the convenience of managing day to day expenses with ease whilst Trade Loans help you to bridge the working capital gap created by the difference between payables and receivables. A Short Term Money Market loan offers you the convenience of funding without the administration burden.
Overdraft and Short Term Loans
- Manage day-to-day expenses with ease and convenience
- Available to you immediately
- Available in local and in major foreign currencies
- Get financing solutions to import or export goods and services.
- Get financing that's tailored to manage funding gaps in your “Working Capital Cycle” and enhance your cash flow.
- Both pre-shipment and post-shipment financing is made easy and convenient.
- Get Finance in local and in major foreign currencies.
- Get solutions which take the risk out of trading internationally
- A comprehensive selection of documentary trade products such as Documentary Credits, Documentary Collections, Bank Guarantees and indemnities are offered for both importers and exporters
- Get expert advice and access to a global network to expand your business internationally
- Documentary Trade Instruments can be offered in multiple foreign currencies
- Exporters may require a third party, usually a bank, to guarantee payment of a bill of exchange drawn on an importer under a trade contract. This action is known as avalisation and you can request this from Barclays.
The right structure for the right trade
Enjoy financing that's tailored to suit your business needs.
- Managing the cost of finance is made easy with Supplier Finance. By extending payment terms, you have the ability to manage working capital gaps caused by the difference between payables and receivables.
- Supplier Finance helps you to mitigate the impact of extending supplier payment terms by offering your suppliers access to convenient and cost effective financing.
- Supporting and developing your supply chain is crucial to your business, Barclays supplier finance provides tangible support to develop your suppliers.
Structured Trade and Commodity Finance
- Improve working capital and effectively manage your inventory with a Structured Trade Solution.
- Solutions are tailored to your business needs.
- Barclays offers a range of structures to manage the financing of inventory and trade receivables.
- Financing structures can be offered on a full recourse, limited recourse or non recourse basis based on certain conditions.
- Financing is offered in local currency and major foreign currencies.
- Selective Invoice Finance allows you to choose which invoices you would like to fund, and when you would like to fund them.
Boost your cash flow for your business to grow
Improve liquidity and get working capital when you need it by discounting your export Letter of Credit and Bill of Exchange with Barclays.