Give yourself or your loved ones the means to achieve their personal growth or career ambitions.
How it works
What you need to know
- Finance available from a minimum of MUR200,000 for a secured loan
- Finance available from a minimum of MUR50,000 for an unsecured loan
- The loan amount you qualify for will vary according to your salary and other facilities that you might already have
- Flexible repayment periods of up to 7 years on unsecured loans and up to 30 years for secured loans
What you need to bring when you apply
- National identity document, passport or driving licence
- Latest utility bill
- Birth or marriage certificate (where applicable)
- Document issued by the education service provider as an evidence for the estimated costs of studies.
All documents are required in their original form. The list of required documents mentioned above is indicative only. The Bank may at any time request additional documents or information to process your application(s).