How it works
What you need to know
- Finance available as from a minimum of MUR 200,000
- The loan amount you qualify for will vary according to your salary and other facilities that you might already have
- Flexible repayment options of up to 30 years
- If you already have a loan with another institution, we can buy it back.
What to bring when you apply
- National identity document, passport or driving licence
- Latest utility bill
- Last 3 months’ bank account statements
- Your latest salary slip (new customers) or a copy of the latest salary slip (fixed income only)
- 12 latest salary slips and 12 months latest bank statements (if regular overtime/commissions are obtained)
- Letter of outstanding balance from other banks/financial institutions (where applicable)
- Work contract if employed less than 1 year
All documents are required in their original form. The list of required documents mentioned above is indicative only. The Bank may at any time request additional documents or information to process your application(s).